- Julie-Ann from Fairfield School, has had to pull back from organizing the fairfield teams but thankfully will remain on the committee and be our liaison between the Club and the School. Thank you so much for your awesome efforts over the last few years, and your great input on the committee, and thank you for making sure the right people are getting the right information at Fairfield School. What does this mean to Fairfield School players? Not a lot changes, you will need to register via the Club either through this website or on registration night or by contacting Jarrod or Wendy, but that's about it.
- Registration night has been finalized and will be held this coming Thursday, 18th August between 5:30pm-8pm. please pay fees at time of registration.
- Fees: We have made a decision to make a very slight increase in the fees this year, the good new is that this increase will mean we will not run the Xmas hamper raffle this year, which will bring a sigh of relief to many parents and senior players. The new fee structure is as follows...
*** $45 per child (junior softball & T-ball).
*** $55 total for 2 children in a family.
*** $65 total for 3 or more children in a family.
*** $65 per senior player
Just to clarify these fees... If you have 1 child playing junior softball or T-ball then you will pay $45. If you have 2 children playing junior softball or T-ball then you pay the club an extra $10 making your registration $55, any more than 2 and your total fees are $65. All senior players must pay $65 each regardless of children or other family members in the club.
- Fundraising: Harvey Norman Computers Dunedin have graciously agreed to ongoing support of our club and will be funding our sausage sizzles. Thank you so much Harvey Norman. Please show support to the businesses that support your softball club. We also have a couple of other activities organized and will be courting further support from some of our local businesses. So, if you're a local business, watch out I'm coming to see you soon :-)
- Coaching Positions: Depending on numbers, we may have positions for both T-ball and junior softball coaches. It's a heap of fun for just a few hours a week and full training and support is available. It's all about having fun, and learning some basic skills. If you can throw a ball if your child then you're qualified to coach so don't be shy. Please let Jarrod or Wendy know if you're available to volunteer.
The official start date for the senior competition has yet to be announced so watch this space. We won't be holding separate registration night for seniors so please come along on Thursday or register online.
Thanks for sitting through all of that. If you have any questions about the information above or anything to do with this years teams, competition or anything else club or T-ball/softball related, please don't hesitate to contact us.